Thursday, December 10, 2009

Anybody but me addicted to crime TV shows?

Seems as though all I am intersted in are crime TV shows. I am always watching Court TV, all the different versions of Law and Order, reruns of NYPD Blue, American Justice on A%26amp;E and City Confidential. There just doesn't seem to be anything else that I am interested in watching....the "comedies" aren't even close to amusing, I refuse to watch drivel like The Bachelor, American Idol, Survivor, The Great Race....all those reality shows about switching Moms and Nazi Nannies, and "How Filthy Is Your House?" etc. I've always been interested in crime shows but now it's like ALL I watch.....if I'm home during the day I turn on Court TV and watch a real trial. Has anybody else experienced this?



I DO watch Top Chef when it's on and I used to find Queer Eye For The Straight Guy an absolute scream....but other than that.....it's Forensic Files.



Anybody but me addicted to crime TV shows?soap opera



No, you're aren't the only one addicted to crime TV shows. I live and breathe them. Some of the scenerios are real life situations and people like us, seem to get caught up in them. Some of the situations are outrageous. I think the reality shows are a farce. They aren't funny and they do not show humanity.



I like to watch shows that show someone trying to help someone that is in a violent situation, which 90% of the crime shows do. My favorite is American Justice on the A%26amp;E channel.



Anybody but me addicted to crime TV shows?city opera opera theater



ME!
meeee
I AM!!! my favorite shows are CSI and Law and Order. dont get me wrong i watch other shows like comedies but i am in love with crime shows!
i wouldn't say they are all i watch ,but, i do watch so many that my husband has become afraid that i'm plotting his death. lol!! csi,law and order(all three) criminal minds,i don't miss!!! i also watch a lot of real trials on court t.v.and a%26amp;e.



don't worry, unless your looking for tips, it's perfectly normal,:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd