Saturday, December 5, 2009

For those who hate the following TV shows?

Does anybody hate the following TV shows:



Reba



Everybody Loves Raymond



The Mind Of Mencia



Drake %26amp; Josh



Friends



Seinfield



List which ones you hate %26amp; why. For those who love all these shows don't answer this one.



Is it just me are or most shows just garbage today...?



For those who hate the following TV shows?plays



Reba- because of the story, it's pointless; everything terrible is happening to her, like many sitcoms. And the big, fat blonde character who thinks she can act isnt helping either.



Everybody loves Raymond- Every episode is always the same, Ray's wife argues with him (all the time about his parents), Ray's bro depressed on how Ray is the favorite, Ray's dad always insulting his mom. We something new!!!



The mind of mencia-Must be terrible, coz Ive never even heard about this show.



Drake and Josh-They just think its too cool, the plot is either girl problems or getting in trouble because of their sister.



Friends (my wife loves this show though) - Always about sex and relationships. Or guy and girl problems.



"I eat the same thing those girls in "Friends" do, but YOU dont see them gaining at least ONE pound!"



-Roseanne



Seinfeld-Same goes with Seinfeld, 1st you like somebody, then something's minorly is wrong with him or her, then they get dumped. It's the same thing, they do something then they decide not to do it. Who would fall for Seinfeld anyway?!



I also hate "Still Standing"-fat very insecure guy with a hot wife and rebellious teens looking to lose their virginity (like many sitcoms).



"The Winner"-which is supposed to be set in 1994, but they make mistakes by showing many items, songs, and movies that didnt come out till 2000. And their hairstyles doesnt look so 1990's either.



For those who hate the following TV shows?opera ticket opera theaterI liked king of queens until carrie got fat and nasaly Report It


How do you hate Friends?



Reba sucks,so does Drake and Josh and Mind of the Mexican
yes i do i could watch everybody loves raymond for a bit though,cause then their would be no point in watching everybody hates chris..=0)
Reba or anything else on the WB is garbage. Im also not a fan of all the "fat guy %26amp; hot wife" sitcoms.
:O OMG i cannot believe you just said that. Seinfield %26amp; Everybody Loves Raymond ROCK.
For Reba, ELR, Seinfield, I wouldn't say i hate them, I just couldn't get into them.....They weren't funny to me........ The mind of mencia and drake %26amp; josh I never even heard of.............
Yes they suck. You are correct sir. That's why I watch drama and sci fi shows. They actually put some thought into them. I like Sopranos, Rome, The 4400, Spongebob, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, and The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy. :)
Reba: Never heard of it.



Everybody Loves Raymond: Passable show, nothing special.



The Mind Of Mencia: Never seen it.



Drake %26amp; Josh: Never heard of it.



Friends: I hate this show. There is no wit, just obvious jokes about piddling events in the lives of people who seem to be megarich by where they live. The characters never do anything interesting and their interaction is predictable.



Seinfield: I like this show. Very absurd, yet sometimes believable humour. Characters do not develop but this gels with the rest of the show and it's tendencies.



Also, I don't think television is any worse now than it ever was before. I mean Happy Days, Sanford %26amp; Son, come on. And these are the shows that are remembered. Imagine how crappy the forgotten stuff is. That doesn't mean today's is good though. For the most part, yes it does suck.
Never seen Reba so I can't comment on that one.



I think Everybody Loves Raymond is the kind of show that appeals to a certain demographic, primarily married couples and people with families. It's one of my Mom's favorite shows. We have someone in our family very much like Marie, so it's relatable that way.



Never seen Mind of Mencia either but it doesn't look great.



Drake %26amp; Josh...what the heck is that?



Friends and Seinfeld?! What?! Those are two of the best sitcoms ever. Classic! Friends is my favorite sitcom of all time, I think because I can see a bit of myself in each of the characters. But I do know people who dislike both shows...
Reba- totally unfunny, and the characters are plain annoying



ELR- same thing as above, it is humor for middle aged people



Mind of Mencia- all he does is exaggerate stereotypes which have been all joked about before, and make his stupid faces, and people still think this is funny for some reason.



and that is all....drake and josh, never heard of.



friends- tolerable



seinfeld- love it
Reba-used to love it, but the last few years were sucky



Evreybody Loves Raymond-never saw it



Mind of Mencia-never saw it



Drake and Josh-never saw it, but it is for kids



Friends-love it, still



Seinfeld-wonderful show
I dont watch none of those shows like..never



its just boring,i rather watch reality shows.
Reba



Everybody Loves Raymond



I hate, the mother on ELR is so god damn annoying, I just want to choke her. NOT FUNNY!



Reba, just gay.



Drake and Josh, well I'm not 10 so I couldn't tell ya



Personally I love Seinfeld, Hilarious you anti-dentite



Friends - Used to love but is overly played out though Ross really had his moments.



Yes most new shows suck today, except Lost, Scrubs, Prison Break, 24, My Name is Earl and some others, the problem is = reality TV any retarded ****** can get on TV thanks to shows like American Idol and The Real World, whiney loser cry babies, hate them all.



Oh and Mind of Mencia, anyone who makes fun of illegal mexicans is alright in my book.
Hate Friends or Seinfeld? Are you completely insane?



I do hate Everybody Loves Raymond with a passion though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd