Thursday, December 10, 2009

Fun daytime shows?

Hi.



I'm visitng my folks in the US and I'm sick with a belly thing :(



I can pretty much watch TV or be on the computer.



What are some good light entertainment (E! type shows) in the afternoon.



There are so many too choose from, which do you like?



I have a feeling I'll be on the couch for a couple of days, so advice is welcome!



Fun daytime shows?home theatre



Hmmm, I watch three soap operas in the afternoon - All My Children, One Life To Live and General Hospital. They are pretty interesting right now because it's the May sweeps thing. There are some good old shows on TVLand, like Bonanza, Leave It To Beaver, etc. I don't know how old you are or your interest, but sometimes I enjoy watching HGTV or the food network to get recipes, decorating or craft ideas. There are a lot of free movie channels in most basic cable or satellite packages. The Lifetime or Lifetime Movie Channel always has some good movies on. If you like games shows the Game Channel has old game shows that are fun to watch. Of course there is always MTV, VH1, CMT of GAC that have music videos. You can also watch live episodes of tv shows on www.abc.com or any other network I'm sure. Hope you find something! Sorry you are sick! God bless!



Fun daytime shows?ballet theater opera theater



all my children, days of our lives,passion the best ever

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd