Thursday, December 10, 2009

Do You Think That Kids Shows Like Superman, Bugs Bunny Show, The Three Stooges, be put on after scho

I miss the old cartoons and shows that I use to watch on TV after getting home from school. There is so much crap on telly these days.....I say bring back all the old Rocky and Bull Winkle, Yogi Bear, My three Sons etc ....I miss them.



Do You Think That Kids Shows Like Superman, Bugs Bunny Show, The Three Stooges, be put on after school?the grand theater



Yes..it seems to be all...ahhhh...Rubbish these days.I say bring back Rinnie,Jungle Jim,Monkey and the 60's Batman!Educate these young minds with laughter..after school,of course!



Do You Think That Kids Shows Like Superman, Bugs Bunny Show, The Three Stooges, be put on after school?soap opera opera theaterThanks..I'm with you. Report It


Thanks..I'm with you..my god...I just remembered Bomba and Sheba..Cisco Kid!See ya! Report It


I used to think the same way, until I saw "Tom %26amp; Jerry" on cartoon network in the early afternoons.



Y I I I K E S !



I was suprised at how upset I got over the kids watching the violence!



Guess I've been turned into a responsible adult.
i love the old cartoons like bugs bunny. road runner.Donald duck.



i purposely had sky installed thinking i might get to see the old cartoons but no, just the same boring crap
I agree with you when it comes to Bugs Bunny %26amp; many other cartoons. PePe Le Pew %26amp; the Pink Panther are my favorites.



But the Three Stooges were never meant to be a kids' show. It was movie shorts for adults from 1934 to 1959. I'm not critisizing the Stooges. I'm a big fan. I'm just saying they are not the best shows for kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd