Thursday, December 10, 2009

Two televison shows and 2 movies that dealt in some way with sex or boy-girl relationships, 50 years

I need answers from someone over 50. Im also asking what messages do they remember being communicated in those shows? How were the messages communicated?



Two televison shows and 2 movies that dealt in some way with sex or boy-girl relationships, 50 years ago?theatre



The Patty Duke show and Gidget are two good shows.



Movies are Pillow Talk, Any of the Gidget movies or the



Tammy movies (Tammy and the Batchelor, etc), Also Beach Blanket Bingo. Any movie with Frankie Avalon and Annette



Funnicello. I am not "over 50", but I love old movies



and shows. They were a more "innocent" time and dealt mainly with flirting and relationships.



Two televison shows and 2 movies that dealt in some way with sex or boy-girl relationships, 50 years ago?opera music opera theater



Ozzie %26amp; Harriet I know they never mentioned the word sex and I can't remember what they did say. I can't think of another one unless it was the Farmers Daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd