Saturday, December 5, 2009

Do you like survival reality shows?

Do you like shows like Survivor, and Man vs. Wild and Survivorman...etc... if you do what do you like about them... Look at this video... Its similar to these three shows and it is absolutely amazing! http://youtube.com/watch?v=5mypvYTseew



Do you like survival reality shows?performing art center



no they are overrated crap



Do you like survival reality shows?theatre tickets opera theater



I don't like them so much because the shows encourage backstabbing and greed.
No, I don't.
First of all, I couldn't even finish watching that boring video of him in the livingroom. Survivor sucks no one is really surviiving anything at all. Now heres a real survivor show, put a bunch of people in the Antartic and have them fend for themselves instead of in their bikini's and tropical weather. Anything other is just TV
I love Man vs. Wild. That show cracks me up.



My favorite show is Deadliest Catch on Discovery. It's so addicting.
in response to your bmw comment. a 325 is not called a 325 because it has 325 horsepower. it is a 3-25 because it has a 2.5L engine.
i like man vs.wild



and survivorman



and thats about it lol
I LUV SURVIVOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



i think its real b/c hav u seen how skinny/anarexic the people get? look at courtney yates from survivor china, gawd!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd