Thursday, December 10, 2009

Do all shows or series have seasons?

My friend and I have a debate. She thinks that all shows have seasons. I'm not really sure so I'm kind of in the middle. What do you guys think?



Do all shows or series have seasons?ballet theater



Yes, pretty much every program does.



Even Sopranos, though that show's seasons have been split into two archs a season for the past few. (First set of eppys, then the later second set of eppys.)



Usually a season will be around 22 episodes.....though, again, Sopranos has less :)



It just allows the production team to have a break of 3 months or so, or a 'hiatus' over the summer, where the actors usually go work on movies or something. Most shows these days where its set in high school or something, will usually give a time frame on the show of a year a season.



It also makes it a lot easier to find a certain episode. Ie, if you were looking for something in particular, just go to #305.



Eg, season 3, episode 5.



:)



Do all shows or series have seasons?chicago theater opera theater



The only one I know of who doesn't is THE SOPRANO'S
I think so. Shows are created on a yearly basis, every year of production becoming a season. Whether or not every show does it this way I cant say for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd