Saturday, December 5, 2009

Recent anime shows?

Are there any recent anime shows? Preferably 07/08



Like naruto/bleach/death note/blood



Also, I would like it to be dubbed with english (I dont like reading subtitles)



Recent anime shows?ballet



Try:



Tokyo Majin



Venus/virus



Xenosaga



Red Garden



Blade of the Phantom Master



Jing, King of Bandits:Seventh Heaven



Rozen Maiden Trdumend



Hell Girl



Goshusho-sama Nunomiya-kun



Ef-a tale of memories



Jushin Enbu



Honey and Clover



Shonen Onmyouji



Zegapain



Pumpkin Scissors



Glass Fleet



Welcome to the n-h-k



Gundam 00



The Wallflower



Ragnarok



Magikano



My Santa ( movie )



Clamp Double Feature



Shuffle!



Tsubasa



Simoun



Kanon



Air



Saiyuki Reload Gunlock



Story of Saiunkoku



Le Chevalier D'eon



Godannar



Coyote Ragtime



Innocent Venus



Utawarerumono



Kashimash girl meets girl



Black Cat



Code Geass



That's all I can think of. Some just came out this year and some were last year. Hoped I helped a little. :)



Recent anime shows?globe theater opera theater



Ya, Naruto!!!!!



Naruto Rocks!!!!!
Im hesitating telling you this for the same reasons as other anime fans have : Laziness. There too darn lazy to get a job and or save up to get any recent ones, so they look for a ILLEGAL posting on youtube. Well whatever. Some recent ones are: Ragnarok the animation, Pumpkin Scissors, The girl with the third eye, and Sazuka.
bleach or gundam 00 are the best anime
Hmm.... I think these came out last year or so in America. If I'm wrong then please forgive me. ^^



Rozen Maiden - Dolls have to fight each other to the death to win the respect of their "Father". Most of them don't actually want to. Not even that much fighting. Still a great series worth watching.



Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (or When they cry) - I think this has just come out in America.....I think. It's about a village which has a curse on it where each year at the cotton-floating festival one person dies and another disappears. Something like that. Quite bloody.



Air - A sad romance-ish one about a guy who comes to a town looking for a girl with wings. It's kind of too complicated for me to explain. I think it might be out in english, or else it'll be out soon....



Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles - Um, dimension travelling group of people trying to collect the pieces of the princess's memory which have been scattered accross various worlds.



Sorry if I got any wrong. ^^; If I have just watch them with subs, okay?
noein



ergo proxy



tenjho tenge
If you're looking for an 07/08 anime that's dubbed, I think you'll have a very hard time finding anything, since the shows that are still airing won't have a dub for a while.



These are some of my favs from 2007:



Dennou Coil



Baccano!



Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann



Darker than Black



Seto no Hanayome

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd