Saturday, December 5, 2009

Where can I record TV shows using my computer?

My parents want to record and burn Smallville, and I am not sure about where and who is safe to download and record those shows. I know I'm looking for a site that causts money since it is illegal otherwise, does anyone else DL TV shows and burn them? what do you use?



Where can I record TV shows using my computer?the grand theater



I have a tv tuner in my computer so i can pause, rewind, record live tv. But I also use iTunes to DL some...



Where can I record TV shows using my computer?soap opera opera theater



Check on iTunes. I recently missed an episode of Scrubs and was able to purchase it for pretty cheap. As for burning the episode..I'm not sure if it will let you or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd