Thursday, December 10, 2009

My computer shows files that I can't find when my MP3 is disconnected from the usb.Why is this?

I downloaded songs from my computer to my Muvo V100 mp3 player and when I try to find them they are not there.When I plug it into my computer it shows they are.What is happening here?Please help me!



My computer shows files that I can't find when my MP3 is disconnected from the usb.Why is this?sunshine



If you put the music files into your mp3 player folder then they are ONLY in the mp3 player.. this means that if the mp3 player is not present, neither are its files.



if you want the music to be in your mp3 player and your pc, then copy the files from the mp3 player into a folder that is on your hard drive (my documents, desktop, my music).



i hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd