Thursday, December 10, 2009

Does anyone else miss the old Nickelodeon shows?

Do any of you remember when Nickelodeon shows were good, some examples: Doug, Clarissa explains it all, Kenan and Kel, All that with Amanda Bynes as ask Ashley? I came across these videos and it really brought back some good memories of being 6 or 7 years old and watching these.



Old Doug Intro



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6bXYfSfE...



Kenan and Kel Intro



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acSgJ--z9...



Clarissa Explains it All intro



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_ot7oO84...



Ask Ashley



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWdLe0FPt...



Does anyone else wish they still played these shows? If they still played shows like this, I'd still watch Nickelodeon.



Does anyone else miss the old Nickelodeon shows?phantom of the opera



YESSS! They were the greatest shows ever! I miss them, especially Amanda!! ;)



Does anyone else miss the old Nickelodeon shows?listen to opera opera theater



i loved dug it was so good with pattie or peggie it was one of them
no those shows suck I miss nickelodeons cartoons rockos modern life, ren and stimpy, and real monsters
yes that was the best tv channel
Nick had some great old shows, personally I miss "You can't do that on television" and "Salute your shorts"
I miss some of the old shows, but they were Ren and Stimpy and The Angry Beavers...
i do miss them!! i didnt think anybody else did!!!
When I was younger I loved watching Doug, it would still be kind of fun for me to watch sometimes if they still had it on
yes those were shows the ones they have one now. Are just to gross out everyone.
Damn! Now you really are bringing back memories. Doug was my favourite.. That was even my nickname because I looked like him hehe..
YES, especially KENAN N KEL!
I loved Clarissa Explains It All, also. My favorite though was Hey, Dude.
im glad they have gone, i'd rather watch cbeebies!!
Yeah, I miss them so much. I remember Rocko's Modern Life, Doug, Salute Your Shorts, and The Secret world of Alex mack.
Yes! They were great shows!
they play old nickelodeon cartoons on nicktoons
Yeah, I miss Clarissa Explains it All...and You can't do that on television. great stuff
salute your shorts, hey dude..i miss it
I LOVED those shows!!! I miss Snick too!
i thought i was the only one that missed these shows. i espec. loved " u can't do that on television."
I miss Doug and Rocko's Modern Life nickalodeon used to have much better shows what happened??
Yeah i loved these shows cause i grew up on them! nowadays the shows on nick aren't very good.i loved to watch alex mack too.
yes!,I used to love watching Hey Arnold!, the wild thornberry's, the old all that(thats when it was funny), rugrats, as told by ginger, gullah island, rockos modern life,cousin skeeter. Those shows bring back memories. I wish Nickelodeon would make a channel for those old shows like cartoon network did with boomerang.
OMG I MISS THEM SOO MUCH!!!!! Clarissa explains it was my absolute fav.! I used to tell my mom I wanted a big bedroom window so my friends could just climb on up! You know what else I miss?!?! Are You afraid of the dark!!!!!! That was great!



%26lt;object width="425" height="350"%26gt;%26lt;param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JY1df2mk... src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JY1df2mkjU... type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"%26gt;%26lt;/embed%26gt;%26lt;/object%26gt;
Yeah I really liked that show when I was a little girl.It was fun and cool.It's a shame that they don't put such shows now.I'd watch myself gladly.And Kenan%26amp;Kel...it was FUN!!!



Good old times:))
Yup, those were the good days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd