Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Court Shows?

How all likes these shows?



Judge Judy



Judge Joe Brown



Judge Hatchett



Judge Martha Lopez



Judge Alex



The Peoples Court



Judge Mathis



Christinia Court



Eye to an eye



The Court Shows?theater



judge judy, joe brown, hatchett, mathis and divorce court....



The Court Shows?london theatre opera theater



I'm guilty, Judges Judy, Hatchett. But I find I watch them when nothing else interesting is on. Sometimes I think Judge Judy is a little too harsh calling people idiots and stuff.
kinda partial to Mathis.... but I love whenJudy says"wwwwrrrroooonnnngggg"
Honestly, I think they are all alike to me and they have way to many of them.
I know all.



My Favorites:



Mathis



Hatchett



People's Court



Divorce Court (You forgot that one, I like the old Judge better)



Moral Court (You forgot that one too)
I usually watch them when I'm bored and I like to see if the have some weird or just plain off the wall cases then I make sure to tune in....I like Divorce Court- Judge Mabeline...when she was on there cause she was really hard on those that were there for stupid reasons.....And Judge Judy takes the prize...She's plain awesome....she gets on there case if they are lying and trying to play here....She's the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd