Saturday, December 5, 2009

I want movies and tv shows on my ipod from itunes but i live in australia and itunes doesnt let me?

I live in australia but Itunes doesnt show up movies or tv shows . I went into the american itunes to try and see if it lets me but it said "itunes acount not valid in this store" any tips.



I want movies and tv shows on my ipod from itunes but i live in australia and itunes doesnt let me?opera ticket



The movies is still new so are tv shows.



It was only a few weeks ago tv shows came to uk.



Theres a program called jodix free ipod video converter if you have the movie you can convert then put on to itunes then sync to ipod.



I want movies and tv shows on my ipod from itunes but i live in australia and itunes doesnt let me?pacific theater opera theater



I'm from Australia and I have the same problem. I can't help you with the TV shows except you can download things like the chasers war on everything or summer hights high for free from the podcast section on the itunes store. I reckon it will be a while before apple make tv shows and movies available in Australia.



As for the movies, i use a special converter called Handbrake to copy dvds into a compatible format and put them onto my ipod. The dvds cant be copy protected though so i can only use ones that are burnt or are from asia or something. If you really want you can find a program that allows you to copy protected dvds.



Handbrake is a really good program to use and quite straight forward. There are even presets that let you choose what kind of device you are using, in your case an ipod, and it will copy and compress the movie exactly the way you want it. If you need help with it there is a dedicated website that can be found under the help section of Handbrake.



The program is a full version and completely free. Goodluck and here is the website:



http://handbrake.m0k.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd