Saturday, December 5, 2009

Dvds or shows for babies?

im looking for dvds or tv shows for babies or kids. please let me know thanks!



Dvds or shows for babies?comedy show



TV of any kind should be very limited for babies and toddlers until two years of age. After two, only a half an hour a day is recommended by the AAP. Some good ideas for Babies and Toddlers include the Baby Einstein series. Any other DVDs that encourage dacncing, singing and interacting are also good. I hope this helped.



Dvds or shows for babies?greek theater opera theater



My kids love Baby Einstein and Signing Time. My oldest son also ADORES Thomas the Train.
Try Sesame Street, Dora the Explorer, Arther, Postcards with buster, maybe even Spongebob!
My kids loved all the "Baby Einstein" dvd's and "Little Einsteins" and "Elmo" too.



They are boys and they are totally into Thomas The Tank Engine.
So - not to be snide, but why would you want that? There is no evidence that any video or television program for babies under 2 has any developmental benefit and it associated with decreased IQ and increased social problems and hyperactivity. The only show that has been associated with learning is Sesame Street for 2 and up - more then that kids older then 2 should be limited to at most 2 hours of screen time a day, and under 2s none at all.
buy on TV " Baby First TV " channel or if u have that channel ....you can find any babies program on TV .. but this one my 3 months old son Looooove this show www.babyfirsttv.com



they will teach Ur babies alot good things!
tele tubbies
Baby Einstein DVD's are good. Also there's a new show on PBS called Super Why.
Sesame Street
My 3 month old enjoys baby einstein and bob the builder. If it's an infant then anything bright colored. Limit their tv though. I didn't allow my lil girl to watch sponge bob till she was older, I don't approve of calling people stupid and they say that on there and she started saying it so if you disapprove of it and your child is at speaking age then I would hold off untill they understand that it's not nice to call names.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd