Thursday, December 10, 2009

How do I become a creator of shows?

I really love to write reality shows and drama series and sitcoms!!! I like to make the idea of the show and the base of the shows the blue print.....



How do I become a creator of shows?sunshine



http://www.stylecareer.com/realitytv_cre...



or you should higher some people... go to a scouting agency and tell them your looking for people. But first get the funds needed



hope this helps



oo u already live in LA then bring your stuff to an agency or talk to a producer



How do I become a creator of shows?star theater opera theater



I know the feeling, move to LA, and get yourself an agent, then write for some rubbish shows until you score a contact with a good one, do that for a few years then if that works out, write a pilot and offer it the network who airs the show you write for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd