Thursday, December 10, 2009

Favorite toddler shows?

please tell me what you think about the following shows



and tell me what your favorite ones are too.



dora the explorer



diego



blues clues



backyardigans



wonderpets



mickeymouse clubhouse



bunnytown



little einstens



handy manny



doodlebops



Favorite toddler shows?home theater system



All of those shows are great! I have a 19 month old daughter and she absolutely loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. She goes nuts whenever it's on TV. Her whole bedroom is full of Mickey Mouse stuff. She also really likes Dora, Diego, Blue's Clues and The Doodlebops. I think she likes Dora and Diego a lot because they are always going on adventures. The Doodlebops are great because they are colorful and sing. She loves Blue and finding her clues. I think that the TV channel Noggin has a great selection of cartoons for toddlers. They are the only ones I let my daughter watch, besides a few on The Disney Channel (Doodlebops, Handy Manny and Little Einsteins).



Favorite toddler shows?the grand theater opera theater



I love Lazy Town! I think that show is just freakin' hilarious! Now that Noggin is 24/7 my life is hell though. Blues Clues is annoying and has been for the 10years! the wiggles are cute everytime they come to sc i have taken my 3 year old. dora..overrated. My daughter kinda outgrew playhouse disney...i dont know how, but she is just totally into Noggin and their shows.
my son loves the backyardigans those are his favorite.
well Im a huge fan of Dora and Diego only b/c they exploring and using the imagination and my daughters love it also...blues clues they were never fond of. they love backyardigans also huge imagination...the rest my girls dont really watch so i have no opinion on those so i say out of the ones i have watched #1 Dora



#2 Diego



#3 Backyardigans
my son loves them all and he enjoys them they all good because kids can learn stuff from them but me my self i love backyardigans and miss spider and Hi5.
My son likes Dora, Diego, Wonderpets, Little Einsteins, Handy Manny, Max %26amp; Ruby, Spongebob, , Backyardigians, Blues Clues.



He has really taken a liking to Tom %26amp; Jerry, Pink Panther and Scooby Doo.
My son doesn't watch a lot of TV, and some of those children shows I find super annoying--like yo gabba gabba and lazy town. But my son loves max and ruby--the one about the two bunnies. I think it's pretty cute! Plus Dora and Diego are good because he has actually picked up some spanish form those shows--he can count to ten in spanish already! The wonder pets are a good show as well.



Other than that, he doesn't really watch those other shows.
My girls like Dora, Diego, Backyardigans, Wonderpets, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, and Little Einsteins. But my girls like and I also really like is Word World.
my kid loves Dora, Diego, Backyardigans, Yo Gabba Gabba and Spongebob.



He's 21 months old and learning words and phrases from each and dances to the music. He knows when they come on and sits and waits for the intro songs so he can watch!
my son loves them all they are all good shows for toddlers and pre schoolers. they really learn a lot from them!
all of my children are Obsessed with Yo Gabba Gabba! I personally don't like it but they LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Elmo as well!
My 2 year old son loves Spongebob. Thats his favorite. He also loves all the shows on Nick Jr.
THE UPSIDE DOWN SHOW!! YEAH THEY ARE TWO GROWN MEN BUT WOW DO THEY HAVE AN AWSOME IMAGINATION!!! MY ALMOST 3 YEAR OLD LOVES THEM
My almost-two year old LOVES Blue Clues and Handy Manny. I think they're cute and if she loves them I do too. That way I can get the dishes done or make dinner! I'm not too familiar with the other shows except for the Backyardigans. I think that's a cute show with good music.
Calliou



Word World



Angelina Ballerina anything on PBS Sprout really. She doesn't watch much of the other cartoon channels.
Backyardigans are the best! My son and I watch that show every day. He also loves Diego and Mickymouse clubhouse. Those are his favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd